Meet the vision gremlins
These gremlins are found attacking and damaging visions up and down the land, and once you know who they are, you can fight back. There are 5 common gremlins, each with their own unique skills to damage your vision; come and meet them, find out their weak spots, and how to get them out of your vision.
If you want your school to be outstanding, you need to get your vision in shape – a bad one does little for you, but a great one gets your team on your bus and chomping at the bit to achieve it.
And our free ‘Create a great vision’ e-course can help you!
- Is your vision working? A simple acid test to find out.
- Why is a vision so important (why you can’t just ‘tick the box’ of having one)
- Who should write your vision
- The difference between a vision and mission
- The most common mistakes made in visions
And all in bite size chunks (5 mins or less for each part) because I know how busy school life is.
Sonia Gill has helped many schools create their unique and powerful vision, one their team can easily remember and one they are motivated by.