Every school I’ve come across has a vision. Often no-one remembers it. Usually it doesn’t inspire. And it rarely comes to life.
So what does a great vision look like? Let me share some of the great visions I’ve had the privilege to help create.
Each is unique to the school. Because I believe a vision is unique like a fingerprint.
Go on…click the picture and take a look…they’re different to what you’re used to…
Are you ready to get a vision that really works?
If you want your school to be outstanding, you need to get your vision in shape – a bad one does little for you, but a great one gets your team on your bus and chomping at the bit to achieve it.
Our free ‘Create a great vision’ e-course can help you! Go to www.ukheadsup.com/great-vision-free-ecourse to sign up. On it you’ll learn:
- Is your vision working? A simple acid test to find out.
- Why is a vision so important? (And why you can’t just ‘tick the box’ of just having one!)
- Who should write your vision?
- The difference between a vision and mission.
- The most common mistakes made in visions
And all in bite size chunks (5 mins or less for each part) because I know how busy school life is.