If you’d like to book Sonia to speak at your event please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Sonia Gill, Founder and Director of Heads Up, is an educational leadership coach who supports school leaders create ‘Outstanding’ schools. As a qualified teacher, she has taught every age from reception to Y11, and is also a successful business leader, leading multi-million-pound businesses and teams of hundreds. Since founding Heads Up, she has personally supported hundreds of Heads and school leaders create a culture of excellence.
Sonia’s first book ‘Journey to Outstanding’ was ranked #1 on Amazon.
Sonia is often asked to speak on the following topics:
- How to have more successful difficult conversations.
- Creating a high performing, outstanding school culture.
- Creating a compelling vision that works.
- Breaking the glass ceiling of ‘Good’.
- What happens between your inspections.
Some of the events Sonia has spoken at:
- Moving to Outstanding conference.
- Harrow Headteacher’s conference.
- Norfolk Headteacher’s conference.
- Animas school for coaching.
Book Sonia to speak at your event
Sonia can speak on a range of topics from 30 mins to running whole days. If you’re thinking about booking Sonia for your event please fill in the details below: