The good news is you can continue your training with us online 🙂
On this page is information about:
- How does it work?
- Is it secure?
- Do my team need to be together?
- Is online training as good as in school?
- Tips to get the most out of online training.
- What people are saying about our online training.
- How does it work? We meet remotely and online via zoom – don’t worry if you haven’t used this system, it’s very easy and we will help you and your team familiarise yourself with it.
- Is it secure? We take two precautions to protect against any uninvited visitors
- a meeting password – which is required to join
- a waiting room – this means you can only enter the meeting if the host, which will be your trainer, let’s you in.
- Do my team need to be together? No, everyone can join from wherever they are.
- Is online training as good as it is in school? Yes, in fact some aspects work better online.
- Tips to get the most out of online training:
- For the duration of the training try to find a space where you are not distracted.
- You don’t need to use headphones but can choose to use them if you prefer.
- Use separate devices during the training – you’ll get more from the session than if you share.
- Do have some water available throughout.
- You might want to have an item of clothing that you can take on or off – we will have regular breaks but because you’ll be sitting you might find you get a little bit cool.
- This is what people are saying about our online training:
‘Thank you so much. Even at this time you made it possible for us to come together and work together in a productive and useful way. Not only was the training relevant at this strange time it also helped up look to the future and move the school forward. Thank you as always for your help and support.’ J Savidge, Headteacher, Clockhouse Primary School, Havering
‘I was worried about the online training and how we would manage today but have enjoyed it and look forward to continuing using this facility especially while we are working from home. Many thanks.’ Ms M Smith, Walsgrave Academy, Coventry
If you have any questions prior to the training please contact your trainer or email email@example.com
We’re looking forward to supporting you develop your school further 🙂
Sonia and the Heads Up team