Is it half term for you next week? If so, have a great week.
Yes, it’s the halfway point. Wow! Nothing moves as quickly as the school year does it?!
How are you feeling at this point? Here are five reflection questions for you and your team:
- What’s happened so far this year that you’re pleased about?
- What are you looking forward to in the next half of the year?
- What challenges have you overcome?
- What challenges do you see ahead?
- If you could only improve one thing this academic year, what would that be?
That’s school, now you.
How are you recharging over half term? Perhaps you’re going away, but if you’re not, have you planned at least 3 things that will recharge you? They don’t have to be big, but they do need to support you. It might be having an hour a day to enjoy a hobby, meeting someone for lunch, going for a walk in a favourite place, not setting an alarm on any day!
However you spend your half term, I hope you have a good week because I know you definitely deserve it 🙂
If you like my weekly emails and want to share them with someone please forward this to them, so they can sign up to receive them here: https://ukheadsup.com/weeklytips/