Being ambitious for your school, team and pupils to create an inspirational school
St Saviour’s is an inspirational school where pupils truly excel. This can be seen in their results with attainment at 83% but also in the impressive attitudes of the pupils, who are extremely enthusiastic and really proud to be there. Their results are not small feat given their diverse population, many of whom are eligible for the pupil premium.
Amir joined the Genesis Trust over 6 years ago as a Deputy Headteacher. In 2019 he became Headteacher of St Saviour’s where he built on already ‘Good’ foundations, to lead the school to outstanding in September 2019. Amir became Executive Principal across the trust in Sept 2019.
Leadership has played a fundamental part in developing this impressive school. As highlighted by Ofsted, ‘there is a relentless and tenacious drive to ensure that all pupils achieve highly. Leaders have developed a culture in which the highest expectations of pupils and staff are the norm”.
Amir will be sharing how they:
- Raised standards and expectations and keep them high, day in day out.
- Moved from Ofsted ‘Good’ to 'Outstanding'.
- Found leadership and vision underpins everything.
- Created a unique and exceptional school identity.
- Developed a broad and balanced curriculum (complete with three alpacas!).