Discover Why Only 6% Of Schools In The UK Gain Or Maintain Outstanding Compared To 24% Of The Schools We Work With!
Many headteachers mistakenly believe that the only path to becoming outstanding is by following the Ofsted framework, and by working harder.
For most schools, this is extremely unrealistic because staff are ALREADY working really hard…
There has to be a better way – and there is!
I believe the path to outstanding is about working smarter and taking a different approach – one that doesn’t rely on the Ofsted framework.
The truth is, excellence isn’t for everyone…
But if you want a truly exceptional school, you need a clear roadmap to success – one that demystifies the process and is easy to understand.
That’s why you’ll love my webinar ‘How To Create A Genuinely Outstanding School.’
In just 60 minutes, here’s what you’ll discover:
- From blockage to breakthrough – understand the 4 limiting beliefs holding you back from success
- 11 common myths about being outstanding that are keeping your school stuck, struggling and falling behind
- The #1 shift you need to make to create an environment of excellence (it’s not what you think!)
- The exact steps genuinely outstanding schools take to become outstanding.
- How to assess how great your school really is (hint, it’s got nothing to do with the Ofsted framework!)
- Why a cultural ecosystem secretly inspires emotional buy-in and loyalty from your staff (and how you can leverage this to achieve true excellence while making your job EASIER in the process!
In short, this webinar will show you the exact path to achieving excellence AND maintaining it!
So, if you’re looking to elevate your school and move it towards outstanding, but don’t know where to start, join me on the webinar and find out how.
All you have to do is go to the red register tab on the bar above and choose what date you want to join me.